The Pitztal leisure pass together with the glacier park card is the ideal companion in the Pitztal.
The active card
With the Pitztal leisure pass you can participate in the weekly program from Monday to Friday in numerous summer activities in the Pitztal. Registration is requested by the day before. For further information, please contact the tourist office Pitztal and, of course, our hotel.
With the Pitztaler Freizeitpass you can also use the buses in the entire Pitztal (Mittelberg to Imst Post) free of charge.
- Guided hikes: free participation in the hiking program in the summer program of the Pitztal Tourist Association.
- Family highlights: Free participation in the excursions in the summer program of the Pitztal Tourist Association, specially designed for families.
- Guided mountain bike tours: free participation in the mountain bike tours in the summer program of the Pitztal Tourist Association (rental bike and helmet not included).
- Nature experience: Free participation in the summer program of the Natural Park Kaunergrat.
- Pitzi's children's club: free participation in in the summer program for children (PDF) for Minis (3 - 6 years) and Maxis (7-14 years), specially designed by the Pitztal Tourist Association.