For a relaxing and safe togetherness
In order to ensure a relaxing and safe togetherness comprehensive measures regarding Covid-19 have been developed in the Pitztal. The protection and safety of our guests and employees are our top priority.
- If you have symptoms of illness before arrival, please postpone the trip
- The wellness area is accessible
- In the hotel there are more and more disinfection columns, please disinfect your hands here regularly
- If you experience symptoms of illness during your hotel stay, please stay in the room and inform the reception team.
- We have increased our cleaning and disinfection intervals and are therefore taking care of our guests and employees.
- The minimum distance must be observed in all areas
- Wearing an FFP2 mask in hospitals, nursing homes and medical practices
- Notes on the elevators ask you to only use them individually or only with your company and family.
- Constant control of toilets and public areas with simultaneous disinfection of points of contact such as handles, buttons, switches
- Buffets take place in compliance with the hygiene regulations (hand disinfection), with the necessary distance and using disposable gloves.
A good feeling for more security & flexibility
- Generely you can cancel free of charge until 1 week before arrival.
All measures that come into force at the mountain railways can be found here:
- Pitztal Glacier
- Hochzeiger mountain railways
Arrival / Departure
- all information you will find here
Date 01st June 2022