How to find us
From the north
On the motorway, pass Kufstein and Innsbruck and take the Imst exit, or toll-free via Garmisch, Fern pass to Imst.
From the east
Take the motorway via Salzburg to Innsbruck and then the Inntal autobahn to the Imst exit, or Felbertauern via St. Johann, Wörgl to the Inntal autobahn and Imst exit.
From the west
Through the Arlberg tunnel onto the Inntal autobahn and then take the Imst exit.
Car free holidays
The following airports are located near St. Leonhard in the Pitztal.
- Innsbruck Airport (approx. 55 km (34 mi.)), continue by bus, train or taxi from Innsbruck main station
- Allgäu Airport in Memmingen (approx. 130 km (81 mi.)), continue by train o taxi
- Bodensee Airport Friedrichshafen (approx. 170 km (106 mi.)), then by train
- Salzburg Airport (approx. 235 km (147 mi.)), then by train
- Zurich Airport approx. 240 km (150 mi.)), then by train
- Munich Airport (approx. 265 km (166 mi.)), then by train
Take a taxi or public transport to the Pitztal valley from any airport; Verkehrsverbund Tirol
Take the train via Innsbruck or Landeck to the Imst / Pitztal station. From there it's another 30 km (19 mi.). There is a good bus connection to Neurur.
- Taxis available at station.
- Taxi Kirschner - St. Leonhard, phone: +43 (0)5413 87207 or +43 (0)664 1448620
Train time tables: